The two most important decisions you will make with your Royal LePage Real Team Realty Real Estate Professional is:
1. determining the right asking price for your property and
2. determining what improvements you will need to make to your home to get it ready for market.
Once you've achieved a realistic sales price, and set a timetable for completion of improvements, you can count on your property being professionally marketed and promoted by your Royal LePage Team Realty Sales Representative who will utilize all the tools and resources available to them. This will ensure that your home is exposed to every potential buyer in the market place today thus resulting in the highest sales price possible in the least amount of time.
The Benefits of Pricing Right and Preparing Your Home for Sale
* Your home will sell faster, as it will appeal to more qualified buyers because it will out class the competition.
* Your home doesn't lose its "marketability."
* The closer to market value, the higher the offers.
* A well-priced and professionally presented home can also generate competing offers.
* It will cause Real Estate Professionals to be enthusiastic about presenting your property to their buyers.
If you need assistance selling a house, fill out this form and we will help you evaluate your home's worth!